RIM has really gotten our, as well as a whole lot of other techno bloggers’ attention lately, as new BlackBerry images and information is leaked almost daily. This is a lucky situation for us though, as we get a lot of rumors and unofficial “announcements” to enjoy!
The most recent “leak” is made by the Vietnamese techno website Sohoa, who apparently got their hands on a couple of RIM BlackBerry phones. One of them seems to be the BlackBerry Storm 3, sporting a 3.7-inch display, as well as a “sleek” matte back. As we’ve only been able to use Google Translate to translate the site, we’ve only gotten a little bit of information about the phones. They write in their post that the BlackBerry 9860 is all-metal, featuring a shiny boarder on the sides as well as on the back. As far as we’ve heard in the past, the phone will have an entry for MicroSD cards, a 3.5mm headphone jack input on the top, as well as a 5MP camera, which will have flash, and it’ll be placed on the back.
We’ve lately seen quite a few 9860 leaks, as well as Torch 2 leaks. We have yet to gain any information about their newest OS, BlackBerry OS 7, but we hope that RIM will have their public announcement very soon, as we’re very interested in these “highly-leaked” phones.
- First Press Shots For Both BlackBerry Touch/Volt and Torch 2 Leaked
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 & 9860 Spotted With Verizon Branding In New Photo
- RIM Unveiling New BlackBerry OS 7 Device Today
- BlackBerry Torch 2 Previewed By GizmoDigit Ahead Of Official Announcement
- BlackBerry Torch 2 9810 Arrives At The FCC; Heading To AT&T