Confirmation could not be received on whether or not Apple will be launching their latest version of iPhone i.e. iPhone 5 on the scheduled October 4th event or not. Rumors are suggesting that it might be the launch of much anticipated device or may be just a software update meaning arrival of iOS 5. One section of analysts have predicted that it might so happen that iOS 5 would be released first and then followed by the launch of iPhone 5 in the weeks to come.
If Apple makes the announcement of a firmware update then chances are more that the much awaited App for pad the “Facebook for iPad” might also be launched at the same time. Its certainly s strange thing that even after two years of hitting the market, there’s been no official Facebook iPad App.
The buzz in the tech world is that this iPad app will be offering “design & speed enhancements for the Facebook app for the iPad.
- iPhone 5 Is Expected To Be Launched On October 14 in US, UK, Japan, France & Germany
- Reports: iPhone 5 And iPad 3 Launching This October, According To Apple’s Suppliers
- Apple To Announce iPhone 5 On October 4th At The Apple Headquarters In Cupertino
- Project Spartan: Facebook To Take On iPhone With Own Alternative App Store
- Facebook Announces Dedicated Messenger Chat App For Android And iPhone