New pictures of the HTC Holiday have appeared online, and they appear to confirm the 4.5-inch qHD display and the 4G LTE capability. The Holiday is predicted to be one of the first 4G LTE phones launching on AT&T later on in the year, and the 4.5-inch qHD display is just one selling point. HTC have opted to power the Holiday with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, with 1GB RAM, 16GB internal SD, 8 Megapixel rear facing camera with dual LED flash, plus a front facing VGA camera to cater for video chat.
The Holiday will be running Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread when launched, and comes loaded with version 3.0 of HTC’s signature Sense UI. We did recently see leaked screenshots of Sense 3.5, so don’t be shocked if the HTC Holiday does launch with the newer version. Everything currently points to AT&T’s LTE rollout being on target, as they are planning to release some big 4G handsets shortly, including then Motorola Atrix HD.
HTC Holiday Specs :
- 4.5-inch qHD display
- Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8 Megapixels primary camera and 1.3 Mexgapixles secondary camera
- HTC Sense 3.0
Let’s not forget to mention HTC’s upcoming HTC Jetstream 4G tablet also, which is also set to launch with AT&T. The interesting thing to mention here is that the HTC Holiday did not appear in the recently leaked roadmap of AT&T’s upcoming phones. It is obviously a very real handset, so we will have to wait and see if AT&T does go with the Holiday. What do you think of the phone and it’s name?
- AT&T HTC Holiday Specs And Photos Surface After Prototype Sold On Craigslist
- T-Mobile HTC Ruby Specs Leaked; Feature 1.5Ghz Dual-Core CPU,4.3-Inch qHD Display
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE Version With 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor Launching On August 29th
- HTC Vigor May Be First Beats by Dr. Dre Phone, Specs & Features Leaked Along With LG Revolution 2
- HTC EVO Design 4G (aka HTC Kingdom ) Specs And Photos Leaked