With the expansion of the 4G LTE network in Toronto, Rogers is expecting to have a wider range of customers to be supported with the faster and more reliable network, not to mention a fresher range of LTE capable devices that would demonstrate the connection power. HTC Puccini LTE, or better known as the HTC Jetstream, comes to Canadian shores to test out if the most expensive Honeycomb tablet in the market will work well with Canada’s speediest network service.
Since Rogers mentioned that Samsung Galaxy SII LTE (could be Celox) will be a part of their new selection, they also stated that an LTE tablet would be included on the lineup. Anyone could assume that it could be a Galaxy Tab 8.9, but was not the case. The new HTC Puccini with LTE might fit into the category.
HTC Jetstream has speedy specs such as a dual core 1.5GHz processor with 1GB RAM on the sides. It also becomes better with a Android 3.1 Honeycomb and a 32GB internal storage. It also has cameras with 8 megapixels at the backside, and 1.3 megapixels on the front. The HTC Jetstream first appeared in AT&T with a price of $849.99 without contract and $150 less with a two-year lockdown period.
- HTC Puccini (Jetstream) Photos And Spec Leaked, AT&T 4G LTE And HTC Sense UI Confirmed
- Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update For Virgin Mobile Canada HTC Sensation Coming July 25th
- Photos Of The HTC Puccini Custom Sense UI Screens Appear At HTCDev.com
- HTC Jetstream Tablet Exclusively Coming To AT&T On September 4 For $699.99
- HTC Holiday Running 4G LTE Speed Test Screenshots Leaked