There comes a new smartphone from HTC that is reportedly a very powerful LTE capable device and South Korea is where it’s about to hit land and it’s called the HTC Raider 4G. The HTC Raider 4G is going to debut in South Korea’s SK Telecom. The buzz about this device is that it has features other users around the world just can’t wait to get their hands on.
The HTC Raider 4G boasts a screen of 4.5 inches, carries a qHD 960×540 resolution. It’s not as big as some newer smartphones but it’s healthy enough. Other specs include a 1.5 GHz dual core processor, HTC Sense 3.0 user interface, 1 GB Ram, 16 GB of internal storage, Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n support, LTE support, weighs in at 163.8 g, 8 megapixel camera with autofocus and dual LED flash for the primary camera and a 1.3 megapixel secondary camera. The battery is 1,620 mAh.
HTC Raider 4G Specs :
- 4.5-inch qHD IPS touchscreen display
- Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- 8 MP rear facing camera with autofocus and dual-LED flash
- 1.3 MP front facing camera
- LTE support
- HTC Sense 3.0 UI
- 1,620 mAh battery
So it’s a tasty sounding device but performance in the field is another issue. It’s also reported that this device will hit AT&T as HTC Holiday and that’s cool but let’s hope that all the bugs are worked out first. You don’t want to be caught with cool smartphone that might need a critical update when you need the phone most.
- HTC Holiday Running 4G LTE Speed Test Screenshots Leaked
- HTC Holiday Specs Revealed; Features 4.5″ qHD Display, 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor And 4G LTE
- AT&T HTC Holiday Specs And Photos Surface After Prototype Sold On Craigslist
- AT&T Rolls Out HTC Inspire 4G Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update
- HTC EVO Design 4G (aka HTC Kingdom ) Specs And Photos Leaked