The LG Enlighten Android 2.3 will be released August 25th to indirect Verizon stores. It will be released with the Gingerbread OS as Verizon’s newest slider phone. The new phone specs were leaked on the manufacturer’s corporate website today.
The LG Enlighten, a mid-range QWERTY slider smartphone is here. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread powered by an 800 MHz processor. What happened to the 1GHz requirement for Gingerbread? Features include a 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen with HVGA display at 320X480 resolution, 150 MB internal memory, microSD memory card slot, 3.2 megapixel camera on the back shoots video at VGA resolution, 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity, complete with the physical slide-out and much more.
LG Enlighten Spec:
- 3.2-inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 800MHz Processor
- 150MB Internal Memory Storage
- 2GB Memory Card Inserted
- 3.2 Megapixels Camera
- Li-Ion 1500mAh Standard battery
If your phone plan is on Verizon, you have a new phone from the Verizon line-up from which to choose and the selection is not getting any easier. This mid-range slider is not the fastest phone you could choose but it may be a phone you would consider owning. While the specs may not be worth getting excited about, it will likely come at a very affordable price range while running the newest Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
All of the connectivity options are available on this little phone including 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and the LG Enlighten has a battery with a generous talk time rated for six hours.
Would you consider changing to the LG Enlighten? Let us know.
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic Looks Set For August 4 Release Date
- Kyocera Echo To Get Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update Starting August 1
- Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update For Virgin Mobile Canada HTC Sensation Coming July 25th
- LG Optimus Pro C660 Android Gingerbread Smartphone With QWERTY Keypad Introduced In Italy
- Leak Shows T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 Set To Launch August 31st