Once again, more details of the Motorola Atrix 2 have leaked with full press pictures. At least, we are now sure that its official name will be Atrix 2 and not Atrix HD. Unlike the report from previous rumors that the Motorola Atrix 2 will feature a 4G LTE and a high definition 720p display, newest leaks indicate that the Motorola Atrix 2 will use 4G HSPA+ and not 4G LTE. Also, the Motorola Atrix 2 will be running Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Based on the newest leaks, the specs to expect include:
Motorola Atrix 2 Specs :
- 4.3″ 960 x 540 qHD display
- Dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB onboard storage (expandable to 40GB) plus 2 GB micro-SD
- 8MP rear camera with single LED flash
- 2MP front-facing video chat camera
Another interesting leak is the latest Motorola Lapdock, Lapdock 100, which is by far the most exciting. The Lapdock 100 transforms the phone into a laptop. It is very portable and low-weight; smaller than the former Atrix with 10.1″ screen across instead of the former 11.6″. With this, the Motorola Atrix 2 will not be docked like the former one. Instead, a cable now attaches the phone for connection. That means, the same dock may be able to work with other mobiles.
What’s your opinion of the Atrix 2 and its Lapdock? Let us know in the comment box below.
- Fresh Leak For Motorola Atrix 2 – Pictures And Details
- New AT&T Motorola ATRIX 4G Spotted With 1080p Video Recording And 8MP Camera
- Motorola To Release New Atrix Lap-Dock Devices
- Motorola Atrix 4G To Get Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update In July With Updated Motoblur UI
- Motorola Atrix 4G Official Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update Now Available Via OTA; Brings Updated Motoblur UI