Ever since Motorola joined hands with Google Android, Motorola has grown grown significantly. The Motorola Atrix 4G was one among the few devices that can act as “living” proof.
Android’s Gingerbread OS is the only thing the users cannot currently get their hands on, not until next month that is. Motorola has finally announced the OS update for their privileged users to make the 2.3.3 Gingerbread leap. Along with this update, Atrix users will also be given access to an updated Motoblur UI.
Users have been granted the over-scroll glowing effect (part of stock Android 2.3.3) as a result of the update and also enhanced camera software, a revamped keyboard, and a few adjustments to apps and icons.
- Motorola To Release New Atrix Lap-Dock Devices
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid X2 Now Available Online For Only $200
- Rumor: Motorola Droid 3 Release Date Set For July 14th at Best Buy?
- Sprint Unveils Motorola Triumph: First Motorola Android Smartphone On Virgin Mobile
- Motorola DROID X2 First Look Review Of Android Smartphone