For those of you that haven’t given up on the Motorola Droid Bionic, it was previously rumored to launch on Verizon this week and now the specs were released over the Motodev website by the manufacturer. The Droid Bionic may not arrive until September but at least we have a preview of what is to come. Check cached version here: Motorola Droid Bionic Specs (cached version)
Here is what you get for waiting. Motorola’s Droid Bionic will launch with Android Gingerbread 2.3.4 the latest version of Gingerbread. The display is 4.3-inch with qHD 540X960 resolution, 1 GB of RAM, an 8 mega-pixel rear camera with 1080p video shooting capabilities, as well as a VGA front facing camera. It includes HDMI 1.4 and web capabilities like the Motorola Atrix, which transforms the smartphone to a laptop with an optional dock. The Droid Bionic is powered by a 1GHz OMAP4430 dual-core processor, which means that the Tegra is out, as was rumored. And, lastly, the Droid Bionic comes with an HDMI-out port for connecting the Droid Bionic to your HDTV.
Here it is for those of you who have waited for Motorola’s new super smartphone. This is pretty stiff competition for the Samsung Galaxy S II and Motorola Droid Bionic. After reading the specs, what do you think? Has it interested you in switching to the Droid Bionic? If it has, you will not have to wait long. The release date of September 8th is coming up soon. Let us know what you think.
- Motorola Droid Bionic Photos And User Guide Revealed By FCC Documents
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic Looks Set For August 4 Release Date
- Rumor: Motorola Droid Bionic Hits FCC; Ready For August Release Date
- Droid Bionic Release Date Sometime In September: Motorola CEO
- Motorola Droid Bionic Car Dock, Desktop Dock Images Appear On Amazon, Launching Soon?