A leaked image has lead to the expectations of a new Motorola handset, the Titanium, and the rumors are already starting to spread around the web. The image was originally meant exclusively for Motorola reps, but was leaked hours ago. The Motorola Titanium Titanium is known to be a smartphone that can survive mostly everything – shock, heat, vibration, etc., and it’s built with military specifications.
Motorola has managed to make a cellphone with both good quality (military standards) as well as high-end hardware for such a phone. It has a 5MP camera, a rugged QWERTY keyboard (so you don’t lose the grip) as well as the >Android 2.1 OS and Wi-Fi. It can handle MicroSD up to 32GB, and a 2GB card is included in the price, which is, according to the leaked image $149.99.
Motorola Titanium Spec :
- 3.2 inches TFT Capacitive Touch Screen
- 1GHz Processor
- Android 2.1 Eclair OS
- 512MB Internal Memory
- 5 MP Camera With Auto Focus and 4X Zoom
- Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Accelerometer Sensor For Auto UI Rotate
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Li-Ion 1800mAh Standard Battery
Even though Motorola has the Defy model already, which is also ment for “those who aren’t too careful”, they wanted to release a new phone – and hopefully, if the rumors are true, the Titanium will be coming to Sprint on July 24th, for less than $150.
- Sprint Unveils Motorola Triumph: First Motorola Android Smartphone On Virgin Mobile
- Rumor: Motorola Droid 3 Release Date Set For July 14th at Best Buy?
- Motorola Droid 3 Leak Confirms Verizon Launching Motorola Droid 3 On July 7, In Stores July 14?
- Motorola Atrix 4G To Get Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update In July With Updated Motoblur UI
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid X2 Now Available Online For Only $200