Nokia has began shipping their much awaited Nokia N9 smartphone to the stores in addition to those customers who pre-ordered. Nokia N9 is the only MeeGo handset manufactured by Nokia and it may well be the last device on MeeGo. Nothing can be speculated whether or not any other smartphone would pick this OS. The thing that worries tech geeks is that it would be not an intelligent thing to buy something for 480 Euros & 560 Euros behind the 16GB & 64GB versions of t Nokia N9. End of the day, support from Nokia should not be expected as will no longer work on MeegGo.
Nonetheless, Nokia N9 appears to have some great looking hardware, with a button-free user interface in addition an intuitive way of surfing the web. There are in total 3 home views which include– Applications, Live Applications & the Events to select from. This way you can easily access the smartphone.
Nokia N9 Specs :
- 3.9-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- MeeGO 1.2 OS
- 8 MP rear facing camera with wide-angle Carl Zeiss optics and dual-LED flash
- Mobile Internet radio
- 1450 mAh Li-IOn Standard battery
- 1GHz Cortex A8 CPU
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 1GB RAM
- 16/64 GB storage
There are 3 colors to choose from namely, Black, magenta or cyan irrespective of storage capacity.
- Nokia Confirms No Plans To Offer MeeGo Powered N9 In US Nor UK
- Nokia N9 MeeGo Phone Rumored To Launch August 19 For $686
- Nokia Officially Unveils Symbian Anna Powered Nokia X7 In India For Rs.22,829
- Nokia Officially Launches the Nokia 500; Symbian Anna-Powered Packed With 1GHz Processor
- Nokia N9 Release Date Set For September 23rd