Although these are still fresh rumors, we’ve recently got hold of information regarding a Korean manufacturer who is preparing a phone even larger than the previous Samsung Galaxy S II! Galaxy Q might, according to these rumors, have a 5.3-inch display, making it as large as a medium-small tablet. Will we even be able to call with such a large phone? Just like the Galaxy S II, also the Q will have a Super AMOLED display, providing you a clean and high-quality screen.
We really hope for this rumor to be more than just a rumor, but time will show. We might just see the Galaxy Q at IFA in September, where Samsung should announce it themselves, according to these rumors we’ve heard lately. Since these rumors are quite fresh, we’ll continue to write once we get more information about the Galaxy Q! We might just witness a new, huge phone-tablet being released a couple of months from now!
- Nexus Prime To Be Google’s First Ice Cream Sandwich Phone Packed With 1.5 GHz, Super AMOLED HD Display
- CyanogenMod Coming To The Samsung Galaxy S2 As CyanogenMod Crew Received A Free Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Sells Three Million Handset In 55 Days, Breaks Previous Record
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9103 Hits The FCC With Tegra 2 Processor
- Samsung Exhibit 4G And Samsung Gravity Smart Coming To T-Mobile On June 22nd