At present two telecom giants in America are supporting the iPhone 4. They are, Verizon and AT&T. The latest version of iPhone i.e. iPhone 5 is expected to be launched on all the major carriers, signifying that, Sprint & T-Mobile users will eventually be able to grab their hands on iPhone 5 like the AT&T and Verizon subscribers have been doing all these years. There’s even better news for the Sprint subscribers as it appears that even after the arrival of iPhone 5, Sprint will keep on offering their unlimited data plan.
All of these does not verify the existence let alone the launch of the much anticipated iPhone 5.The talks of unlimited data plan is also not an official one as it could not be confirmed by Sprint themselves. This is just a speculation made by people who are well familiar with such subject matter. Nonetheless with carriers like as Verizon who have scrapped their unlimited data plans, if much anticipated iPhone 5 arrives on Sprint offering unlimited data plans, without a doubt Sprint will be leading the way with majority of the subscribers going for Sprint.
Market analysts think that this might be a move from the CEO of Sprint Dan Hesse in order to safeguard themselves from the effects of possible T-Mobile and AT&T merger.
- Verizon Wireless To Discontinue Unlimited iPhone Data Plans
- Leaked Best Buy Document Hints That Sprint iPhone 5 Release In First Week Of October
- Sprint To Release The iPhone 5 In mid-October : WSJ Report
- Sprint Nextel Might Soon Get The iPhone : Market Analyst Shing Yin
- iPhone 5 (4S) Speculation: Next iPhone To Be Called iPhone 4S Will Support Sprint And T-Mobile