DVP (Dell Venue Pro) users have been waiting for months just to get the new stability update. There have been a lot of problems with the unstable smartphone from reputable Dell. Current T-Mobile Dell Venue Pro owners, as well as customers from the rest of the world could as of the 26th update their phones, after a tweet from Dell that the update was going to be available. There have been a few premature announcements as well, but the update is finally here to come. Owners who have sent their phones for service have actually had the update installed on their phones after the service, but there hasn’t been any option to install it. Now you can!
However, if you haven’t gotten any notification of an available update yet, you could just plug your Venue Pro to your computer, and run Zune. By doing so, you should be able to get the update via the update application. There has also been a lot of talk about Windows Phone 7 Mango for the Dell Venue Pro, which we hope will be finished soon! Look forward for more information about the Dell Venue Pro!
- Dell’s 4 Year Old Prototype 7-Inch Tablet with Sliding Keyboard Is Just A Concept
- Google Blocking Tethering Apps On Android Market For AT&T, Verizon And T-Mobile Customers
- T-Mobile HTC G2 Gets Official Gingerbread 2.3.3 Build Leaked At T-Mobile Support Forum
- LG Optimus Pro C660 Android Gingerbread Smartphone With QWERTY Keypad Introduced In Italy
- Rumor: Apple’s New Mac Pro, Mac mini With Thunderbolt I/O Launching In August