It’s already a known fact that NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 will be boasting off 5 cores but the thing to take note of is that whether or not all of these 5 cores will see being used in device as small as that of the ZTE T98? It is in deed a mind boggling idea. The type battery needed to run it from getting exhausted & the software to make the most out of all those 5 cores in order to get the task done is a thing to look forward to. ? ZTE T98 was warmly welcomed when it in China.
ZTE T98 is 7 inch slate device running on the latest Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS with a NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 processor inside. ZTE T98 has resolution display of 1,280 x 800, a RAM of 1 GB, a 2 Megapixel frontal camera and a 5 Megapixel camera at the rear. The front- facing camera is dedicated for making video calls. Storage capacity wise the phone has a 16GB of internal memory. It’s a thin piece of gadget with just 11.5mm thickness with a 3G modem inside.
ZTE T98 Specs :
- 7 inch capacitive touchscreen display
- Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS
- 1.5GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 (Kal-El) processor
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity
- 5 MP rear facing camera
- 2 MP secondary front facing camera
- 4,000mAh battery
- 11.5mm thickness
- In-built 3G Modem
The device comes with a 4,000mAh battery capable of holding the device ON for a long period of time.
- Samsung and Nvidia Announced Dual-core Samsung Galaxy R; Powered By NVIDIA Tegra 2 Processor And Gingerbread
- Notion Ink Adam 2 Ready To Launch In December With NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core Processor
- ZTE Tania – ZTE’s First Windows Phone 7.5 Mango Smartphone
- ZTE Smart Tab 7-inch Android Honeycomb Tablet Passes Through The FCC
- ZTE Skate 4.3-inch Android Smartphone Launches Worldwide, Headed To US Later This Year